The Australian Securities Exchange’s long-standing GM, technology, Mathew Doughty has left the organisation, an ASX spokesperson confirmed on Wednesday.
Tim Thurman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former ASX CIO Tim Thurman discusses the organisation's $50 million technology transformation.
Former ASX tech boss Tim Thurman, has been headhunted by global payments provider, Paysafe Group to fill a newly-created chief digital officer role.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
Protecting the privacy of information shared between agencies will be a key challenge for the NSW Data Analytics Centre (DAC), according to the newly-appointed chair of its advisory board, ASX CIO, Tim Thurman.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT