Transport for NSW has awarded a $100 million outsourcing contract to CSC to provide network managed services across the department’s 1,200 sites, including administration offices, motor registries, roadside depots, and railway stations.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely