Transport for NSW has awarded a $100 million outsourcing contract to CSC to provide network managed services across the department’s 1,200 sites, including administration offices, motor registries, roadside depots, and railway stations.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?