The fraying World Wide Web needs to rediscover its strengths and grow into maturity, its designer Tim Berners-Lee said on Monday, marking the 30th anniversary of the collaborative software project his supervisor initially dubbed "vague but exciting".
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years