The proportion of companies in Asia Pacific hit with a financial impact of more than US$5 million from a cyber breach is more double that of the global average, according to Cisco’s 2019 CISO Benchmark Study.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine