The proportion of companies in Asia Pacific hit with a financial impact of more than US$5 million from a cyber breach is more double that of the global average, according to Cisco’s 2019 CISO Benchmark Study.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus