Japan's Sega snapped up THQ's Canadian game development firm, Relic Entertainment Studio, at a bankruptcy auction, acquiring the maker of popular franchises including "Warhammer 40k" and "Company of Heroes."
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks