Japan's Sega snapped up THQ's Canadian game development firm, Relic Entertainment Studio, at a bankruptcy auction, acquiring the maker of popular franchises including "Warhammer 40k" and "Company of Heroes."
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam