Japan's Sega snapped up THQ's Canadian game development firm, Relic Entertainment Studio, at a bankruptcy auction, acquiring the maker of popular franchises including "Warhammer 40k" and "Company of Heroes."
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks