The National Australia Bank has cut its travel expenses by 40 per cent by implementing collaborative technology across its 1,808 branches and service centres across Australia and overseas. Chief technology officer, Thor Essman, told delegates at Tandberg’s Visual Communications Summit that the band had changed its use of technology over the past two and a half years.
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice