The National Australia Bank has cut its travel expenses by 40 per cent by implementing collaborative technology across its 1,808 branches and service centres across Australia and overseas. Chief technology officer, Thor Essman, told delegates at Tandberg’s Visual Communications Summit that the band had changed its use of technology over the past two and a half years.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs