Hoping to give its clients a comprehensive view of the information they need to make decisions in the financial markets, Thomson Reuters five years ago rolled out a homegrown financial analysis tool called Eikon.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response