New U.S. legislation intended to shut down foreign websites that infringe copyrights would cause major headaches because it would allow copyright holders to target legitimate Web services with "thousands" of court orders, an e-commerce trade group said.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves