China’s Thirteenth Five-Year Plan indicates the nation’s plan to hack Australian companies and steal intellectual property, says a US cyber security think tank.
think tank - News, Features, and Slideshows
When the CEO says "Show me the money", CIOs are often caught short and unable to demonstrate the value of IT projects. Here are crucial steps CIOs should take to instil a benefits management focus in their organisations and ensure that project success is judged by the value that's created.
When business and IT leaders collaborate and improve end-to-end business processes, the resulting benefits are far greater than routine cost reductions.
CIOs who don't present well or fail to engage their board of directors are at serious risk of derailing their career. Here's how to get board presentations right.
As CIOs begin to exhaust the supply-side cost reduction opportunities, controlling consumption and demand offers the next level of cost savings.
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better