Think Education sought to untangle a web of process challenges created by a long series of mergers and acquisitions. A 12-month integration project has put the private education company in a strong position to increase profitability, said Think Education IT director, Andy Donaldson.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks