The Washington Post and the U.S. edition of the Guardian newspaper have each won a public service Pulitzer Prize for reporting on the leaks by Edward Snowden that revealed the extent of surveillance on ordinary citizens.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials