The Washington Post and the U.S. edition of the Guardian newspaper have each won a public service Pulitzer Prize for reporting on the leaks by Edward Snowden that revealed the extent of surveillance on ordinary citizens.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning