China's largest state-owned computer chip design firm, Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd. has offered US$23 billion to buy Micron Technology, one of the largest U.S. memory makers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years