China's largest state-owned computer chip design firm, Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd. has offered US$23 billion to buy Micron Technology, one of the largest U.S. memory makers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices