China's largest state-owned computer chip design firm, Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd. has offered US$23 billion to buy Micron Technology, one of the largest U.S. memory makers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy