China's largest state-owned computer chip design firm, Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd. has offered US$23 billion to buy Micron Technology, one of the largest U.S. memory makers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users