Barry Porozni recently discovered a critical omission in a company contract with a software-as-a-service vendor: There was no clause to cover key aspects of data migration when the deal ended.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector