The National Commission of Audit has recommended the Government dump a 30-year old Income Security Integrated System used by state and federal government agencies to calculate and administer $400 million in social welfare payments each day.
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually