The National Broadband Network is likely to play a key role in the balance of power with the independents and Greens supportive of the project, however, mandatory Internet filtering remains a bugbear that many of the elected MPs continue to oppose.
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology