Dick Costolo is out as CEO of Twitter not so much for what he did wrong, but because he didn't do nearly enough right.
The Gabriel Consulting Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
The eighth person hired at Google, and its first vice president of engineering, talked today about how the world's largest Internet company nearly failed.
When it comes to virtual reality, the game is on.
Users doing a Google search on their smartphones will now get a different view of their search results.
With some of Verizon's enterprise customers about to lose their cloud service for up to two days, now is the time for them to prepare for the extended downtime.
With the European Commission leveling antitrust charges against Google, the company should be bracing itself for a big and potentially costly fight over its dominant search business.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business