This past Cyber Monday was the biggest online spending day in history. In the aftermath, two trends are clear: mobile shopping is a growing trend and retailers are doing a good job prepping for traffic spikes but third-party service providers are not.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks