FB (Facebook) has totes embraced new lingo by being granted a patent to develop software that can detect Internet slang, commonly used on social media sites by youngins.
text mining - News, Features, and Slideshows
Multiple online sites and call centres offer a rich source of data to extract insights on what customers want and need from your product and service. The problem is it’s unstructured, big and often messy. But that doesn’t mean it’s not manageable.
Optus has reported a "huge uplift" in sales conversions since introducing a predictive live chat feature to its website, said Optus head of online, Chris Smith.
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election
- IoT, Virtual ISP: NBN Co details business satellite offerings
- Bureau of Meteorology continues security push