Text classification, a part of natural language processing, is a useful way to capture insights from the vast array of unstructured online and digital text that exists on the Web. But doing this effectively can be costly and time consuming.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update