Tesla has sued a former employee claiming that he hacked the electric carmaker's trade secrets and transferred large amounts of company data to third parties, according to a lawsuit filed in US federal court in Nevada.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update