In a scathing response to a Fortune magazine article, Tesla defended its advanced driver assistance technology, saying its latest SEC filing, which stated it could become the subject of product liability claims, is not unusual for any company nor an indication that any claims have been filed.
Tesla Motors - News, Features, and Slideshows
By Saturday night, just two days after its unveiling, pre-orders for the Tesla Model 3 EV sedan topped 276,000, with each buyer willing to plop down a $1,000 deposit to reserve Tesla's latest EV. It's due out in 2017.
Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 will rival entry-level combustion engine vehicles Audi, BMC and Mercedes both in looks and performance -- not to mention it's an all-electric vehicle.
Tesla Motors last night announced a new line of commercial and residential-grade batteries for storing electricity on site and to supplement power from the grid.
Facebook's mobile traffic dominates...Google, Box step up enterprise tools...Russian malware targeted the White House...and more tech news.
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology