In a scathing response to a Fortune magazine article, Tesla defended its advanced driver assistance technology, saying its latest SEC filing, which stated it could become the subject of product liability claims, is not unusual for any company nor an indication that any claims have been filed.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks