Prime Minister Theresa May will call on Britain's health service, charities and artificial intelligence sector to work together to better identify patients with the early stages of cancer and stop thousands dying each year.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences