Tennis Australia has promoted its infrastructure manager, Primoz Trcek, to the CIO role. Trcek replaces Samir Mahir, who left the organisation mid-year after leading several analytics and digital projects.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day