The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has signed up with US-based IT information provider, Telvent, to support its energy demand forecasting system in 16 areas located in South Australia, Victoria, Queensland, NSW and the ACT.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks