The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has signed up with US-based IT information provider, Telvent, to support its energy demand forecasting system in 16 areas located in South Australia, Victoria, Queensland, NSW and the ACT.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7