Telstra has been issued a formal warning by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) for failing to send data usage email notifications to more than 150,000 mobile broadband customers, leading to people having to pay unexpected excess usage charges.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely