After a comprehensive tender process, Toowoomba Regional Council has struck a managed services contract with QPC to ensure ongoing support of its contact centre and telephony applications.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks