Machine learning API company, BigML, and Telefónica Open Future, the telecom’s global entrepreneurship and innovation network, have partnered to build an algorithm that helps venture capitalists decide which startups to invest in.
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects