Machine learning API company, BigML, and Telefónica Open Future, the telecom’s global entrepreneurship and innovation network, have partnered to build an algorithm that helps venture capitalists decide which startups to invest in.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?