Complaints about internet services from customers across Australia rose 11.6 per between October and December, 2015 compared to the same period a year earlier, the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) said on Friday.
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler