Hundreds of consumers and businesses moving to the NBN lost their phone numbers in the process, according to a report by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO).
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty