ASX-listed Telecom (ASX: TEL) has appointed for Lion Group CFO Jolie Hodson as its new CFO as the operator looks to secure a new strategic position and make hundreds of job cuts in the face of a changing telecoms market.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7