ASX-listed Telecom (ASX: TEL) has appointed for Lion Group CFO Jolie Hodson as its new CFO as the operator looks to secure a new strategic position and make hundreds of job cuts in the face of a changing telecoms market.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation