ASX-listed Telecom (ASX: TEL) has appointed for Lion Group CFO Jolie Hodson as its new CFO as the operator looks to secure a new strategic position and make hundreds of job cuts in the face of a changing telecoms market.
- FDA issues worldwide 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks