Vodafone Hutchinson and TPG Telecom have confirmed plans to merge, with the combined entity set to create a $15 billion “challenger” in the market.
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie Telecom is expanding its Macquarie Park data centre campus from 10 megawatts of IT load to 43MW.
Australia is preparing to ban Huawei Technologies from supplying equipment for its planned 5G broadband network after its intelligence agencies raised concerns that Beijing could force the Chinese telco to hand over sensitive data, two sources said.
China's Huawei Technologies has gone on the offensive against Australian claims it poses a security risk.
The Communications Alliance has judged as "virtually impossible" for teleco providers to be ready to abide by new industry rules when they come into effect.
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief