Australia is falling even further down the international ladder of broadband speeds and 'political blinkers' must be taken off service strategies if the national broadband network is to succeed, telco analyst Paul Budde said in his latest analysis.
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s major telcos have temporarily blocked a number of sites hosting footage of Friday’s terror attack in Christchurch.
Cap Coast Telecoms former director Richard Ludwig has been charged with money laundering and breaching director duties.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia will “trial and explore” 5G edge computing technologies over the coming months, in collaboration with Telstra and Ericsson.
Shine Lawyers has launched an investigation of a possible class action on behalf of telecommunication technicians against technical services contracting company BSA Limited.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT