Former project manager files complaint over alleged bullying, victimisation and discrimination. TechnologyOne denies the claims.
TechnologyOne - News, Features, and Slideshows
TechnologyOne has denied claims of unfair dismissal and alleged bullying by its former regional manager for Victoria.
TechnologyOne and Brisbane City Council have resolved their long-running public spat with a secretive settlement.
Like two children fighting in the schoolyard, Brisbane City Council (BCC) and TechnologyOne are playing out a very public battle.
TechnologyOne has received a claim for damages in excess of $50 million from Brisbane City Council (BCC).
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data