The Martin Place centre is a place for enterprise and government customers to work with Microsoft to “accelerate their digital transformation journeys” the company said, see demonstrations of “the impact that Cloud and artificial technology would have when deployed in their organisations” and send staff on workshops and solution sprints.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day