Plans for a “technology and innovation precinct” running from Sydney’s Central station to Eveleigh are being drawn up by the New South Wales government and Australian software giant Atlassian.
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation