Norman Disney & Young’s (NDY) IT director, Frank Italia, has witnessed some incredible digital transformation in the property sector, leading the firm through generations of new design technologies, right into the groundbreaking building information modelling (BIM) techniques.
technology trends - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet of Things next year will evolve to move beyond the household with an emerging consumer interaction segment, and people will turn their attention to the smartphone as an IoT sensor device, according to analysts.
The need to support increasingly complex and virtualised environments with greater agility is driving considerable change in data networking. Read why new software-defined architectures are a key to evolving in the digital world.
Australia has demonstrated very high levels ICT usage in the past year, though we aren't very innovative, and the government could be doing more to encourage the use of technologies, a report by the World Economic Forum found.
Finding where the CIO role fits among all the c-suite noise and advancements in the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence are some of the biggest trends impacting business and IT, according to Deloitte’s Tech Trends 2015 report.
Whitepapers about technology trends
Empowered customers are disrupting every industry, and CIOs need to understand how technology management must adapt. This report outlines how disruptive customers can place harsh and unfamiliar demands on institutions, necessitating changes in how they develop, market, sell, and deliver products and services.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing