Corporate marketers are keen to tap into the power of location-based social services-applications that use a mobile device's GPS to locate nearby friends and businesses. But figuring out how to use them to drive consumer behavior and top-line growth has proven challenging.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted