Google didn't just ignore its social network at its developer conference this week, writes CIO.com's Matt Kapko. It's already acting as if Google+ doesn't exist at all.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day