CIOs know the value of having a mobile strategy. So why aren't companies doing it right? A study from Accenture sheds some light on why some companies aren't moving forward fast enough with their mobility initiatives.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software