HP was the first IT vendor out of the gate with its analyst-only event. CIO.com columnist Rob Enderle was there to grade HP on five metrics and see how the company stacks up to IBM, EMC and Dell -- all of which know a thing or two about successful industry analyst events.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software