Hardly content to rest on its laurels, Amazon is adding clients in the government, education and nonprofit sectors, vying for public-sector contracts and looking to build its apps marketplace into a research and development hub.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices