It's not a new notion, but one that is gaining adherents: Perimeter-based security options like firewalls and access controls just will not cut it for new technologies that expand beyond corporate networks.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security