It's not a new notion, but one that is gaining adherents: Perimeter-based security options like firewalls and access controls just will not cut it for new technologies that expand beyond corporate networks.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted