Australian investor services giant Computershare this week revealed that it had rebuilt its most highly trafficked sites on Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform, sending them live in the first week of August.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better