Find a Mother's Day gift with a techie vibe
tech - News, Features, and Slideshows
tech in pictures
As CMOs take on a more strategic role in the c-suite, they will need to broaden their technical skills and expertise to understand big data analytics, customer online experience, social media and more.
Cisco is the latest Silicon Valley company to make it clear that it wants a younger, more tech-savvy workforce. But what looks like a youth movement to some industry observers and tech executives is age discrimination to others.
Which tech newsmakers have made the biggest splash so far this year, and which have gone splat?
A new energy concept is opening up opportunities in renewable energy research.
Dice.com's Open Web tool, currently in beta, lets recruiters harness the power of the social Web to target candidates, even if they're not actively looking for a job.
The holidays are here again and with them come presents, resolutions and a time to reflect. With that in mind, here's a look back at the most popular career stories and tips of 2012.
A recent survey reveals that hiring managers are far more likely to hire IT pros from Generation-X or baby-boomers than they are to hire from the millennial generation. Find out what's behind this trend and why you have to learn to stop worrying and love millennials.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing