More than 300 tech jobs are being offered in Melbourne this weekend in the final leg of the New Zealand Jobs Expo. Datacom and HP are among the employers targeting Victoria to find experienced developers, programmers and technicians.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam