More than 300 tech jobs are being offered in Melbourne this weekend in the final leg of the New Zealand Jobs Expo. Datacom and HP are among the employers targeting Victoria to find experienced developers, programmers and technicians.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense