While standing around the water cooler in the IT department, perhaps you debate with a coworker about whether LinkedIn is better than Facebook. Or you argue with an end user about whether they can use their own device on the corporate network or can only use what is provided by the company.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences