The Taxi Services Commission (TSC) of Victoria is using a data warehouse to access the data of more than 100 million trips made by taxi drivers in the state over the past 2.5 years.
- Do I really have to say it? Stop resisting multifactor authentication
- CSOs may benefit as CPS 234 tasks boards with financial-services cybersecurity
- Australian IT consultant jailed for wifi-hack and insider trading
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats