Apple accused the European Commission of misunderstanding its business on day two of the iPhone maker's appeal against a US$14 billion tax order, in a dispute that is key to the EU's drive to collect more taxes but which could also run for years.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business