Chasing business debts for a fairer system sees the Australian Tax Commissioner Michael D’Ascenzo setting his sights on superannuation. Now the directors’ penalty regime will see all directors made personally liable for any unpaid superannuation guarantee contributions.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam