Ivan Ortiz has packed in his head of technology role at Australian bookmaking company, UBET, to take on a similar role in the financial services sector at LGIAsuper.
Tatts Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Tabcorp CIO Mandy Ross recognises it’s tough being a female leader in IT. But she’s managed to carve a place for herself amongst the ‘boys' club’ in corporate life by developing her own ‘unique’ leadership style.
Australian fintech Tyro has appointed Robbie Cooke as its new chief executive officer, succeeding acting managing director, Rob Ferguson.
CIO Mandy Ross discusses Tatts Group’s progress in adopting agile ways of working as well as the organisation’s cloud strategy.
Tatts Group's CIO, Mandy Ross, has a mandate to shake things up and she's using it.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing